Midway can build a Pinnacle Bus for passenger transport using
the 2010 Sprinter Cab Chassis. The 2010 Sprinter has the advantage
of the latest emissions system available from Sprinter. The
DEF fluid tank can be accommodated with the Pinnacle Bus.
Mercedes Pinnacle Bus Freightliner
Advantages of the Pinnacle Bus
• 18 MPG
• Best rating on fuel economy in the transportation
• Mercedes Diesel Engine
• Turning Radius Best in Class
• Excellent maneuverability for Parking Lots, Airports,
College Campus Transportation, etc.
• No CDL required with most seating configurations.
• Extra Wide Passenger Entry Door – 40”
• 84” Wide Interior Width
• 76” Interior Standing Headroom
• Steel Cage Safety Cage Construction
• Panoramic Passenger Windows
• Panoramic visibility for the passengers is excellent.
• Wheelchair Accessible Floor Plans
• Floor Plans Available to Accommodate up to 17 People
• Altoona/FTA Durability Testing Complete.
• Maxon and Braun Wheelchair Lifts are available.
• ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) regulations
are incorporated into the bus.
• Front Illuminated Sign is available.
• Stand up walk thru is available for the driver to
access the passenger area.
Pinnacle With Wheelchair Capability
Parking Lot Perimeter Style Passenger Seating
Call For More Information on the Pinnacle